pondělí 12. ledna 2015

14.12.2014

(mail Maku:)
Great party with guys from Venezuela that host me through couchsurfing tonight in Ningbo. Lots of foreigners here. The city surprised me with great architecture by Wang Shu. The city's expanding fast. It's pleasant for pedestrians, have developed bicycle renting system and wide pavements. Will be totally different in 5-10 years. Kinda European influence and fricking cold here. U should expect from the trip different experience than travelling in Europe. This is Asia. Learn Chinese as much as can and plan what u wanna see. We'll have great times for sure. Pack warm clothes as in our country but don't pack too much as its so comfortable travel with a small backpack only. Enjoy the concert and greet my parents. I love English and - Chinese. It's cool, but today I didn't manage to order my dinner, just because we didn't understand each other- and I won't pay a fortune for something I don't know. So I went to another place with pictures of food. Be prepared for that kinda adventure. Tmr moving to Hangzhou and than to the Yellow mountains. Hopefully. I cant be sure. Love u. Your Josef. Look forward to seeing u eating noodles with chopsticks. Miss you and my Google. :-)

From ALCATEL ONE TOUCH IDOL X

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Poznámka: Komentáře mohou přidávat pouze členové tohoto blogu.